Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fast And Dirty Summertime Update!

Hey everyone.

Just stopping in to let you know I am not dead and work continues.

The writing for "Zenith Comics Presents: Public Enemies" is done, and now comes the editing and layout process.

The art is all but done, only the cover remains to be done.

I don't think I will make a July release, but August looks more than good.

The Podcast continues to do well and the line-up of guests continues to be strong.

Last but not least, work on "Zenith Comics Presents: The Roleplaying Game" moves along at a very nice pace.  No predictions as to when the product will be ready, it will just come out when it does.

I will try to make more updates here as the dog days of summer approach.

Cheers!

Oh and say hi in the comments, it can only encourage me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment