Saturday, May 15, 2010

Zenith Comics to be Super Powered by M&M!

With this announcement by Green Ronin yesterday I have decided to hold off on making the Zenith Comics Presents line available for Mutants & Masterminds until 3rd Edition is out.

The reason has a lot to do with the fact that they will be ending the Superlink program for sure, but also because I like the attitude they are taking towards this entire 3rd edition business.

Green Ronin has always been a classy company from day one that understands the community of hobby publishers very well.

I will be looking forward to producing material for use with their flagship system, as well as for my primary choice BASH!

As a side note, don't forget that I plan to also make the material available for ICONS from Adamant Entertainment.  So that means if you are into Supers roleplaying, Zenith Comics will have you covered!

Still not word on Villains & Vigilantes support though as I have had no luck in contacting them. :(

For those who were wondering about Hero/Champions versions of Zenith Comics, at this time I have to say no solely due to their licensing deal.  It just doesn't sit right with me.

Cheers and stay tuned for more previews of the art from "Zenith Comics Presents: Public Enemies Volume 1" this week.  Brought to you in living colour no less!

No comments:

Post a Comment